In order to avoid a needless token migration since rewards halving was not included in our contract for sake of decentralization, we have taken the following the steps:
1. Created a private pool which has a 50% rewards allocation. Pool id is 18.
2. We then created a private token for this pool. Address of the token: 0xDA7c209A7e236099452f59cDb5D012F9647f2624
3. Finally we created a smart contract and sent the private token to it. The smart contract is the only owner of the token, so it receives all the dividends from the pool.
- Smart Contract adds token to pool, begins farming.
- Smart Contract has a public function to withdraw dividends and burn them. $SPACE can only be burnt from the smart contract and can’t be withdrawn.